HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My my, how fast time goes by! I'll miss 2010 so much because it brought me so many good things but I'm so happy to welcome a new and exciting year! Starting fresh..here are 11 things I'm looking forward to do in 2011:
- Work on a secret project with my best friend and photographer, Artemis! We wanted to work on it since we were in high school!
- Work on Little Darling* jewellery and blog and accomplish all the goals I have set for it.
- Bake more cakes and pies.
- Read more books!
- Take more photos.
- See the Decemberists live in London.
- Visit a new place, preferably a warm and sunny place.
- Put all these pretty fabrics I have lying around in my room to good use. ;)
- Explore and stroll around London more.
- Watch a movie per night or at least 5 in a week.
- Spend tons of time with my loved ones! (whether they live here or in Greece!)
I hope the new year brings to you what the last one didn't!